The Highest Paying Coin Buyer Mesa
It is no wonder that Oro Express Mesa has been known as the trusted coin buyer of Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, and the rest of the valley for over a decade. With over 20 years of collective experience in appraising high value coins, our staff has been well trained to give you the best possible price for your coins. We take in all coins here at Oro Express Mesa – everything from gold/silver coins, antique, silver dollars, gold dollars, and more! If you’re unsure about whether or not we would take in your coin, give us a call.
Reliable and Trustworthy Coin Buyer in Mesa
The appraisal and payment process is quick and easy, leaving you with cash in hand within 10 minutes. When selling, pawning, or appraising your coin there are two things you must be aware of. Those two things are the different price points a coin may have; either bullion or collectible. A coin that sells for bullion value means that it is only worth the weight of the metal it is made out of. Even if a coin may be rare or old, does not mean it will be worth a large amount of money – hence the bullion value. When a coin is particularly rare and is known to be a collectible item, then that is when it will have a collectible value. This value typically exceeds the price of the metal that is in it.
When we are assessing the value of a bullion coin, we perform various test that give us the karat, quality, and weight of the metal it’s made of. From there, we make our best offer based on the value of gold/silver that day and the weight of those precious metals. We deal in a large volume of precious metals such as gold/silver which allows us to pay near full value for your coin.
When valuing a coin with collection value, we check various online auction prices, call local professionals, and go off of experience. From there we authenticate your coin by weight, and give you a price from that point.
Listed Below Are Price Points for Various Coins
- Pre-1965 Silver Dimes: 80-100% of daily silver price
- Pre-1965 Silver Quarters: 80-100% of daily silver price
- Pre-1965 Silver Half Dollar: 80-100% of daily silver price
- One dollar ($1) Silver Coin: Up to $50,000
- Gold Maple Leafs: 80-100% of daily gold price
- Gold Buffalo’s: 80-100% of daily gold price
- Gold Pesos: 80-100% of daily gold price
- Gold Krugerrand: 80-100% of daily gold price
- Gold U.S. One Dollar ($1): Up to $6,000
- Gold U.S. Three Dollars ($3): Up to $9,000
- Gold U.S. Four Dollar ($4): Up to $9,500
- Gold U.S. Five Dollars ($5): Up to $7,000
- Gold U.S. Ten Dollar ($10): Up to $11,000
- Gold U.S. Twenty Dollar ($20): Up to $16,000